Product Marketing Associate
Remote - US
The Global Product Marketing team at Tanium is seeking a creative, strategic thinker to join our fast-paced marketing organization as Associate Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be a key enabler for all facets of our go to market strategy for Tanium’s IT Operations product portfolio. You will be responsible for a variety product messaging, positioning, sales and partner enablement, new product launches, revenue planning in collaboration with various cross-functional teams across the company.
Our ideal candidate will be creative, analytical, and extremely well organized, with a high-level of attention to detail. You have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence and drive initiatives across cross-functional teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop content, including sales tools, messaging and positioning documents, event collateral, and thought leadership content.
- Be the voice of the customer and influence the vision of the Tanium suite of IT Operations products and solutions.
- Be the quarterback for launching products and solutions and ensure go-to-market plans are executed in support of overall business goals.
- Analyze the market, buyers, trends, industry-specific problems, and competitors to create strategic positioning that differentiates Tanium in the endpoint IT operations market.
- Identify target personas, understand their key business problems and pain points and articulate Tanium’s value proposition to drive desired outcomes.
- Work closely with product management, sales leadership, enablement, customer success and marketing teams across all activities.
- Educate the sales team through delivering engaging sales training and enablement.
- Execute on a solutions-marketing based approach and deliver integrated content that drives pipeline.
- Conduct market research, including buyer interviews to inform marketing content and create actionable recommendations.
- Present to customers, partners and sales teams.
We’re looking for someone with:
o BA or BS in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
o We are looking for a rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
o 0-2 years of experience in product marketing, solutions marketing or product management required
o Prior experience at a business-to-business enterprise software company is a plus
o Experience understanding technology at a deep level and ability to simplify and translate features and functions into customer centric business outcomes
o Proven track record in creating compelling content and narratives out of complex topics
o You are a team player, knowing how to work well cross-functionally to get stakeholder alignment
o You can balance both art and science of marketing – having great creative intuition and an insatiable appetite for data and insights
o A profound sense of ownership and accountability is required along with the ability to influence (and inspire), sometimes, skeptical audiences
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.