Senior Product Manager - CRM Products
As part of the Product Team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and execution within CRM. You’ll set ambitious goals, delve into customer and business needs, define product requirements and sit at the intersection of Design, Research, Technology, Data and Marketing. Together, you’ll create a global experience that sets us apart and helps us truly Amaze our Customers by creating products that drive customer activation, showcase our value proposition and exceeds customer expectations!
What you'll do
- Champion the needs of customers throughout the development process by designing scalable and robust products;
- Respond to customer needs throughout the development process; analyze competitors and market trends; develop detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications;
- Work with Marketing, UX, UI and Analytics stakeholders to maintain the product and feature roadmap, managing backlog prioritization;
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - ideation, impact analysis, solution design, implementation and post-implementation activities;
- Work with engineering teams in order to deliver value to the company via agile product development flows and deliverables;
- Keep updated knowledge of the CRM tools and trends and deliver innovation to our product;
- With complete independence, be able to design solutions, deconstruct complex problems into more manageable blocks and support delivering them as part of an agile project framework.
Who you are
- Experienced in Product Management, passionate about developing customer-centric products - think Customer First;
- Able to think globally/strategically, frame new and complex problems and break them into smaller ones;
- Capable of structuring information and have great attention to detail to define clear requirements;
- A professional with the ability to develop and maintain effective product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams;
- Experienced in adopting a test and learn approach in building products to inform product direction;
- A professional with excellent written and oral communication skills. English is mandatory;
- A team player and a professional with strong negotiation skills;
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment handling multiple product evolution happening at once;
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies. Knowledge of CRM / Email Marketing Tools (e.g. Salesforce, Responsys);
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Management, Information Systems or related field.
Job tags: Analytics Digital marketing Engineering Product management Research Value proposition