Product Manager, CX
Listening to Albertans. Going deeper to understand who they are and where they’re going. Translating the complex world of banking and investing into brilliantly simple solutions. Through all this, we believe we can create happiness. This is the ATB way.
Job Number: REQ800
Location: Anywhere in Alberta
Apply by: Thursday September 3rd, 2020
# Positions available: 1
Leader Name: Kristen Heaps
As part of the Customer Experience team at ATB, you share the belief that we can reimagine banking, and change people’s lives for the better.
You are a visionary who loves to know everything about your customer, market, and build experiences that solve problems in smart, simple, and helpful ways.
As a superstar in an agile environment you aren’t happy unless you are moving fast, constantly learning, and iterating. You like to have a few ideas on the go, imagining and delivering new solutions while you manage the performance of existing digital products and properties to deliver desired results.
How will you do it?
As a product owner and visionary, you will build actionable plans to see the product life cycle through listening to customers, aligning with partners in the business, conceiving the experiences and stories to delivery. You will add your voice to the team and contribute to the strategic and business plans for Customer Experience.
Working closely with experts in product management, research, design, and development, you’ll inspire others to build experiences customers love. You’ll maximize the potential and adoption of your products by establishing performance benchmarks and usage metrics that drive KPIs and growth. Along the way you’ll find and analyze all the data that tells a story about your products and services.
Always looking for new vision and inspiration, you’ll find new experience opportunities in the metrics and the market. You’ll be curious and understand trends, anticipate market needs, and ensure ATB is always leading for our customers and Team Members.
You will collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver a fantastic customer experience overall, enlisting training support, legal, risk and compliance to build the comprehensive team of experts and opinions that will ensure our success.
AM I RIGHT FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- I am a strategic thinker with a proven ability to zoom in/out from Product Vision down to functional product requirements
- I have experience running an agile squad and possess hands-on experience with Agile Product Delivery using Scrum Methodology
- I know my way around Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Application Layers & APIs, User Experience and User Interface (UI/UX) best practices
- I am passionate about creating valuable Customer Experiences
- I have confidence to reach out to stakeholders and push through perceived roadblocks
- I am humble and know that I may cause ripples
- I am passionate, empathic and am willing to apologize and accept responsibility when I step on toes
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS
- ...an unrelenting focus on delivering value to The Customer
- ...experience in Agile organizations
- ...a track-record of product delivery
- ...the ability to build and maintain squad culture, especially with remote team members
- ...extensive experience working in JIRA
- ...experience in building mobile applications
- ...excellent stakeholder management skills
- ...excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- ...the ability to tell a really good story
- ...working knowledge of SAP/CRM/Fiserv/Auth0
- ...awareness of ATB and our business model
At ATB, we know that highly talented people can readily transfer their skills. If you believe your skills and experience are transferable, please consider putting your name in the running.
Online applications are preferred.
Purpose. Growth. Advancement. Fun. Rewards… learn about our perks and benefits.
A little about ATB:
We are Alberta’s largest, home grown financial institution and for the last 80+ years, we’ve transformed people’s understanding of what banking can–and should–make possible. Today, 5,500+ ATB team members embrace a growth mindset in order to help bring ATB’s story to life, delivering happiness to our customers and team members alike. It’s why we’re also a highly sought after, award-winning employer. The best part is, we’re just getting started. Join us, and create happiness.
To learn more about atb, visit atb.com.
What happens next?
If you make the shortlist for this role, you will hear from us within 10 business days of the posting close date. We will also keep your application on file for future roles that you may wish to consider.
If your application is shortlisted, we might ask you to participate in a digital interview.
Stay in touch!