Associate Product Manager, Intern
Help us shape the future of education.
Our mission is to make language education free, fun and accessible for everyone in the world.
With 300 million total users worldwide, Duolingo is the most popular way to learn a language online.
As an intern at Duolingo, you’ll make an impact by working on real projects that affect our millions of users, while developing your career through hands-on learning and mentorship.
More information on our University Programs can be found at university.duolingo.com
What you’ll do…
- Own a specific feature of the app, seeing it through the entire product development cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis and iteration
- Conduct research, analyze market trends and data and develop a product roadmap for a key component of Duolingo’s business (past projects include: teaching Asian languages better, exploring strategy for emerging markets, and product improvements to disrupt offline learning)
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure an excellent user experience
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Perform quantitative analysis on features’ performance and find opportunities for optimization
What we’re looking for…
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field with an expected graduation date of Spring 2021
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Proven ability to learn fast
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Double majors in areas related to product management or a Master’s degree
- Internships as a PM and/or in other roles at a technology company or VC firm
Why you’ll love working here…
- Language learning opportunities
- Catered in-house lunches
- Company-wide Hackathon
- PTO and company holidays
- Frequent company-wide dinners, monthly celebrations, social clubs, and so much more!