Colorado Springs, CO
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Product Manager who is interested in working in a fast-paced environment that builds cloud-based DevSecOps platforms and products. This position will help onboard and support products to the platform that will be used across the DoD. The successful candidate will help define the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for our customer. They will act as the primary champion of a product throughout the entire lifecycle from ideation and inception through development, testing, launch, measurement, and ongoing enhancement. Further, they will serve as the primary point of contact for stakeholders interested in progress, plans, and issue resolution. This position is in Colorado Springs, CO.Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to include development and management of the product roadmap.
- Gather and translate customer business needs into technical product requirements.
- Provide thought leadership and hands-on direction to UI/UX design, product development and engineering staff.
- Work with cross product teams to resolve issues, reconcile multiple timelines, resolve conflicting requirements and create cohesive technology roadmaps based on strategy and vision.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between stakeholders to manage timelines, completeness, and resolution to quality problems.
- With stakeholders, review work accomplished, work in progress, plans for future work, transition plans and status, and issues pertinent to the performance of work tasks.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in Agile, Scrum, DevSecOps tools, and DoD cybersecurity requirements
- Solid problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking abilities.
- B.A. or B.S. in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- US Citizenship and Active TS clearance.
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.