Product Manager - Cove
New York, NY
About Thirty Madison
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison, a fast-growing company with the simple belief that everyone deserves access to specialized healthcare treatment. With a recent Series B raise of $47 million and established healthcare investors like Polaris, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, and Maveron, Thirty Madison is well positioned to continue expanding on their mission. By launching customer-centric brands built around each specific chronic medical condition, we’re able to bring the specialist experience directly into people’s homes with online doctor consultations, treatment delivery, and ongoing support through resources like our symptom trackers.
After launching Keeps, Cove, and Evens in two short years, we're hard at work preparing our next brand to launch. Every time we launch a new brand, we get smarter and better at delivering high-quality healthcare to our customers. We’re constantly learning from our existing brands to strengthen our new brands, rapidly pushing ourselves to improve the customer experience and raise the standard of care our customers receive.
About the Role
There’s not a better time to join Cove. Cove launched in 2018 and is growing rapidly. As an end-to-end DTC migraine management platform, Cove fills an important gap in migraine care and offers the convenience so many have lacked. We have enthusiastic customers who love our brand, are constantly expanding our product portfolio and working on exciting partnerships. We aspire to be a lot more to customers than a destination for medication, and building a real community for migraine sufferers is core to the way we envision building.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product team. You’ll play a critical role in shaping the future of Cove’s digital product roadmap, ship features, and ensure we’re always delivering the best experience possible to our users.
The ideal candidate is very analytical, proactive, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. We’re first to market, so there’s no healthcare business to look to for best practices and inspiration, and the ideal candidate is motivated to build a brand that owns this space and sets the standard for migraine care. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a healthcare brand that people truly love.
This role reports to the Product Lead, Cove.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Resourceful, always seeking ways to improve the product even with limited resources
- A strategic thinker with a want and willingness to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life (we like to go big)
- Results driven: You always have meaningful business results in the back of your mind and know how different initiatives will contribute to them
- Customer-obsessed: You care deeply about building the right experience for our customer, don’t miss an opportunity to seek their feedback, and care about every touch point we have
- Thrive in ambiguity. We’re quickly learning and iterating and are still working to rewrite the healthcare experience for our customers
- Excited about Cove’s mission to make access to migraine care easier and more affordable for millions of people
- Desire to work at a high-growth, early stage startup
Some things you will work on:
- Own core elements of the Cove digital product roadmap
- Closely monitor digital product KPIs, continually testing, identifying, and iterating
- Work closely with Cove’s product team on all things Cove digital product
- Work with the broader Cove team to position and market product feature launches
- Become an advocate for Cove’s users, enabling you to identify and propose solutions to alleviate their pain points
- Work with product design on user testing, and brainstorming new features
- Work with engineering to build out new features, estimate timelines and communicate releases
- Manage quality assurance testing, ensuring our users always have a bug-free experience
You should have:
- 3-5 years of product management experience or relevant experience for the role (i.e. consulting, finance, strategy, operations or engineering)
- Basic proficiency with data tools including SQL, data visualization tools and Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Optimize (or similar)
- Knowledge of project management tools (Asana, JIRA, Clubhouse)
- A track record of successfully working cross-functionally
- Passion about making health care more consumer centric and making care for chronic health conditions a better experience
- Experience in health & wellness and/or e-commerce (subscription preferred)
- Managed a digital product end-to-end (from launch through to iteration, and growth)
How we are managing the COVID pandemic and impact on work/life?
These are unprecedented times and we understand the impact to everyone is different. Our goal from the beginning has always been about employee safety first. We went from optional to mandatory work from home very quickly in March, and we have told employees that they can remain remote for the balance of 2020 to allow them to appropriately plan where they want to live.
We have rolled out a bunch of initiatives to ensure we are helping our team successfully navigate these unchartered waters. This has included money for the home office, medical reimbursements, free Calm meditation/mindfulness app membership, Me Days and Summer Fridays where the whole team is off at once (so no one falls behind), and weekly wrap meetings to “end the week.”
Are we done? No, and that is why we created a Future of the Office Committee to continue to push us to create the right benefits, tools, programs and processes to best support our employees as we continue 100% work from home and for when we eventually start to transition back to the office.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, 401k, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.