Skylo is deploying the world’s most affordable and ubiquitous satellite-based network that can connect any machine or sensor. Skylo provides connectivity to machines at work in the world’s unconnected geographies, and our end-to-end solution is transformative for entire industries: from digitizing farmland and remote infrastructure with sensor data, to saving lives at sea and on land with connected vessels and vehicles. Skylo has offices in Palo Alto, CA, Bangalore, India and Tel Aviv, Israel. We are rapidly scaling our team globally to support our growing base of customers and partners.
Skylo Technologies is hiring a Product Manager. This person will define and own requirements for Skylo products and solutions for different verticals. The Product Manager will prioritise the development backlog for the product. The right candidate will bring a strong customer empathy and understanding of user experience to the role. This is a highly cross-functional role and brings with it an opportunity to work with a highly driven team to bring Skylo’s technology to the most remote regions of the world.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities
- Understand & capture use-case scenarios, pain-points & customer needs
- Prioritise and own the product development backlog
- Participate & own aspects of development processes such as user research, backlog grooming, sprint reviews etc
- Contribute in generation of GTM and customer success collateral
- Maintain detailed product roadmap and drive alignment with engineering and other stakeholders
- Coordinate and execute Proof of Concept trials with customers, partnering with Sales
- Partner with UX team to deliver a best-in-class user experience through research, design and development of intuitive user interfaces
- Aggressively drive simplicity.
- 8-12 years of experience of which at least 4 years in a product management role
- Experience in building products in IOT domain is essential
- Good understanding, stemming from experience, in embedded software development and cloud hosted applications from a product management perspective is essential; engineering experience in one of these areas is desirable but not necessary
- Demonstrable problem solving skills & attention to detail are essential traits
- Proficiency in system design is highly desirable
- Experience in working in a global collaborative environment is highly desirable
- BE/BTech in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science Engg; MBA preferred