Senior Product Manager, Ads Measurement
San Francisco, CA
Every year, people across the world spend nearly one trillion dollars on groceries. Groceries are a vital part of our lives, but shopping for them hasn’t fundamentally changed since the first supermarket opened 100 years ago.
Food is sustenance, but it’s also much more than that. Food can be a part of a daily ritual or a special moment that resonates with people on a meaningful and emotional level. It can be a much-needed break in a long day, a taste that brings back memories, a creative experiment, a shared meal with loved ones, or even comfort during a hard time. Whether it’s a special occasion or an everyday occurrence, it should always be easy for people to get the ingredients they need.
The Instacart Product Team is dedicated to making grocery shopping effortless for everyone. By helping take care of the shopping, we help people get great food and give them back time so they can do what matters most to them. We’re finding solutions to large-scale challenges that will forever change the way people feed themselves and their loved ones.
We're building a team of incredibly talented product leaders to define and execute on our vision of being the world leader in online grocery. You'll work among star engineers, designers, data scientists, and operators in a fast-growing environment. The role demands a mix of principled thinking, well-honed product sense, and technical depth.
About Instacart Ads
Instacart Ads help brands attract and engage customers at every stage of their shopping journey — from initial keyword search and aisle browsing through checkout. Our vision is to democratize the grocery store by offering brands of all sizes an equal opportunity to reach potential customers.
About the Ads Measurement Team
The mission of the Ads Measurement team is to build measurement products that help advertisers understand and optimize their business on Instacart. This role will be pivotal in defining needs of advertisers and mapping those needs to a holistic product strategy and direction of analytics solutions, across both advertising & organic insights. This role will improve the way Instacart measures advertising effectiveness, and help shape how advertisers can optimize campaign performance based on their goals.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead and drive ads measurement vision, strategy and development
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product strategy and prioritization
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the Ads Measurement product
- Work with Engineering, Design, Marketing and Sales, to build, test, and ship products
- 5+ years experience in Product Management at a technology company.
- 2+ years experience working on Ads Measurement
- Deep understanding of ad tech and the measurement space, including direct response and brand advertising
- Experience partnering closely with engineers to drive business metrics.
- Experience taking one or more internet products through the full product cycle, from requirements to launch
- Experience defining vision, strategy and roadmap for a software product
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by creating customer-first solutions and thinking from first principles
- Experience influencing the Executive Team members on key strategy and cross-functional initiatives