Mountain View, CA
About the Role:
We're looking for a Product Manager to help us build solutions that solve major pain points for people with diabetes and their care teams. As a product manager, you will drive product vision, define roadmaps, lead a cross-functional development team, and work closely with key stakeholders to drive and take Glooko’s products to the next level. You’ll be responsible for writing detailed requirements, determining prioritization of features and responding to production questions. You will be responsible for bridging business and technology to drive innovation by owning the product life cycle.
- Translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are set up to scale for explosive growth.
- Define product enhancements/features and communicate requirements to UX and engineering teams via clearly written requirements documents, diagrams, and concise verbal communication.
- Investigate and analyze requests from internal stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Own and prioritize the roadmap of features and enhancements for your product area. Advocate within the company for your product area.
- Collaborate with UX, engineering, and other stakeholders to deliver products/features that delight users and achieve business goals.
- Represent business objectives and feature solutions during product reviews with executives.
- Analyze data to provide actionable insights for making product decisions.
- Set and manage priorities for engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process. Follow through on action items to enable the cross-functional team to accomplish their tasks.
- Serve as a subject-matter-expert resource for internal teams that have product questions, feature requests, and other product related needs.
- Collaborate with external partner organizations to effectively deliver shared products/features.
- Create demonstrations and technical content to inform and engage with Glooko teams as well as customers and partners.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- 2-4+ years in Product Management, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility.
- Comfortable engaging with Engineering on technical design discussions and proposing simple, creative solutions to complex problems.
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a large matrixed organization.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate on products quickly.
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented.
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly changing work environment.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work productively in a collaborative team environment.
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Familiarity with agile/scrum methodologies.
- Excellent brainstorming and white boarding skills.
- Subject matter expertise in healthcare and/or background in the healthcare technology industry.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field.
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps those people, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management providing an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. Glooko’s products seamlessly unifies data from over 200 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users. The most recently created business unit is Glooko Research, which offers a clinical research platform for pharmaceutical companies, CROs, medical devices companies and other players within the industry.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Having a meaningful impact on people's lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.