Senior Product Manager
At Appian, we’re not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software! As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be embedded on a small team of technical staff, interact with key business stakeholders, and own the prioritized product backlog to ensure your team delivers high-quality software with each and every iteration. What is Appian? It’s an application platform that lets business people build powerful cloud and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code. As a Product Manager, you will drive the design and development of new Appian product features.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand market demand to generate and get buy-in on product vision and priorities.
- Own the quarterly plan and prioritize the feature backlog for a major product area.
- Operate as the Product Owner within a scrum team to drive execution of the product vision and delivery of high quality features.
- Lead delivery of multiple feature iterations for a major product area.
- Demonstrate feature increments at sprint review meetings.
- Collaborate with other roles to ensure product success, including but not limited to marketing, professional services, UX, software engineers, quality engineers, and technical writing.
- Gather product feedback from internal and external sources for their major product area
- Demonstrate advanced design and UX judgment.
- Mentor junior product managers.
- Interview product manager candidates.
Preferred Experience Level:
4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the Product Owner role
Bachelor's in Computer Science or related Engineering field
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.