Associate Product Manager
Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business, and win in their markets.
We are looking for Associate Product Owner, Digital Banking IQ Engage to innovate, win, and grow with us.
As a member of the Banking Solutions team;
- You'll assist our product management team to become the product champion
- You'll understand customer problems and help find innovative ways to resolve problems
- You'll break-down high-level problems and requirements from your product management team into user stories, acceptance criteria, and effectively communicate them to your engineering teams.
- You'll also assist in writing documentation to support our customers, implementation, and support teams.
Digital Banking IQ Engage is a critical component of Bottomline’s Intelligent Engagement platform, which helps leading banks acquire, deepen, and grow their most valuable banking relationships. Digital Banking IQ Engage is a cloud-based solution that provides banks and credit unions with a complete account opening solution to grow their retail, SMB, and commercial customer bases. This solution facilitates the full account opening and onboarding experience to gather customer information, perform identity verification, and facilitate the account opening experience while meeting regulatory and compliance guidelines.
How you’ll contribute:
- Design and specify solutions enhancements that meet the customers’ business needs.
- Serve as the product owner for development teams, providing guidance and product direction for customer enhancement and bug fixes.
- Develop strong relationships and work in cooperation with cross-functional teams within the company and with customers’ business and technical personnel to generate comprehensive conclusions and recommendations.
- Working in the project Agile team collaborating with team members and other functions – R&D, Product Owners, UX, Customer’s technical personnel, etc.
- Break down business problems into use cases, workflows, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Content contributor to release notes, user documentation, and implementation/support resources.
- Serve as subject matter expert for your product to help support backlog grooming, as well as assist implementations and support with questions.
- Work with product and development teams to coordinate roadmap map deliverables and ensure they meet target dates.
Would you describe yourself as:
- Experience writing product requirements including Use cases, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Market know-how in terms of exposure to banking, bank systems/applications, analytics so that inputs can be considered during solution & decision phases.
- Strong business orientation and willingness to dive deep into business processes.
- Assisted developers in the team to help them understand the use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria, and overall workflow.
- Assisted QA in knowledge transfer and design of test cases.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal relations, creativity & initiative, curiosity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work simultaneously on different tasks/projects.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies.
What will also make you successful
- Presentation and training skills.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies.
- Experience writing customer-facing documentation.
- Experience writing requirements for APIs and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with SAAS products.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance Business, Science, Commerce, or technology-related field.
- Pragmatic marketing certified preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant (BA) experience.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.