Design Researcher, HelloSign
San Francisco, CA
The HelloSign Design team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally simplifying life for millions of people, there’s plenty of space for you to grow as part of a team always focused on we, not I, creating delightful products that are worthy of trust.
This role will work on the HelloSign deep integration inside Dropbox, a very interesting first-of-its-kind integration. This role has potential for big impact and visibility.
- You will adapt research process and practices to the growing needs of the organization
- You will identify research needs in partnership with product teams
- You will design, plan, and resource user research projects
- You will communicate research insights in creative and effective ways among stakeholders
- You will advocate and guide strategy for design and product direction
- You will facilitate and shape the design process
- 5+ years of UX-related work experience
- Broad experience with a wide variety of research methods applied across the product development process
- Demonstrated skills for collaborating closely with other researchers, designers, product managers and engineers
- Clear, compelling presentation and communication style
- Prior B2B experience
- Experience driving and supporting rapid research in a scrappy environment
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
About HelloSign, A Dropbox Company:
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
Our HQ office is located in San Francisco Mission Bay near the UCSF Medical Center and we have a number of team members distributed across the US! Just over 150 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make
- We're user-focused and product-driven
- We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement
- We're committed to building a product people want
- We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other
- We have a supportive, familial atmosphere
- We work in an open, airy, creative space
- We laugh a lot
- And we'll never forget your birthday!