Senior Product Manager, Activation
New York City, NY, United States
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to join a high growth business and thrive working across engineering, product, finance, business operations, and commercial teams to build billing features and solutions that take our product suite to the next level? Then come join us!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team and to own and drive the roadmap and vision to evolve LiveRamp’s Activation product.
LiveRamp Activation enables our customers to securely onboard their first-party data and gives them access to the industry’s largest deterministic identity graph, while also providing direct integrations with the top platforms in the digital ecosystem, from leading DMPs and DSPs to the major social networks, measurement providers, and connected TV services. This allows our customers to reach their audiences across the digital ecosystem while applying a people-based approach. The end result is more personalized experiences for consumers and fewer wasted impressions.
The role extends from increasing the usability and user experience of existing functionality to developing new features to be exposed via API and UI. The role requires a candidate with the ability to do in-depth conceptual thinking and to understand data workflows to build solutions that cater to the needs of different types of users across multiple verticals.
This role is based in San Francisco (HQ) or New York City.
- Own the product roadmap for LR’s Activation product (UI and customer-facing APIs) and work closely with engineering teams to guide the development throughout the development lifecycle,
- Work closely with product leadership to define and execute the growth strategy in an ever-changing ecosystem,
- Work with the platform teams to plan new and evolve existing foundational features to improve and enhance the product’s capabilities and user experience,
- Work with the commercial and product marketing teams globally to understand customer needs and market opportunities and translate insights into needle-moving initiatives,
- Work with the Product Intelligence and Reliability teams to define and consume the right metrics to track and identify ways to improve the product performance to better meet our customers’ expectations,
- Work with the UX team to create workflows that are delightful to our customers,
- Work with the operation and technical service teams to automate and improve processes,
- Work with engineering to get all these things done.
- You have 7+ years of professional work experience with 5+ years in product management in AdTech, MarTech, or adjacent technologies and have successfully built and released products.
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and can effectively navigate to outcomes by making data-informed decisions.
- You can guide both strategy and execution and you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next.
- You are data-driven; you live and breathe end-user data to inform engagement and adoption methods.
- You have a passion for excellent user experience to customers and internal stakeholders.
- You are both empathetic and analytic: You elicit non-obvious customer needs, synthesize research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem.
- You have the aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- You have experience with Agile software development.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: Smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking, and proactive.
- Experience with SaaS platforms and products in the space of online marketing, such as CDP/DMPs
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. San Francisco, New York OR Remote
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.