Product Marketing Manager
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be involved in contributing toward the establishment the company’s Product Marketing function -- from its operations and processes to team-building and campaign focal areas. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to build a Marketing function to support a fast-growing company as it categories a new market and grows revenue at scale. The role will be involved in the market segmentation efforts of the company and determining GTM plans.
The role requires a well-rounded candidate who can combine legitimate expertise across the marketing mix with the ability to learn Behavox’s products quickly, distill its technical value, and drive mass-market appeal. The successful candidate must be a strategic thinker who can execute efficiently. Marketing is both art and science. You must possess an analytical, numbers-oriented mindset and be equally creative in ideating and developing campaigns that achieve corporate revenue goals.
Ideal candidate profile
- Product marketing experience in a sales-marketing-focused SaaS B2B pre-IPO setting;
- Possesses playbook on appropriately allocating Product Marketing bandwidth to demand generation, sales enablement, deal support, and product management support;
- A great ambassador and coalition-builder across technical and non-technical teams (e.g. Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Partnering, Sales, Post-Sales);
- Ability to lead GTM plans;
- Smooth integration within marketing campaigns - understands demand generation and is not just a product geek disguised as an engineer
- Experience executing competitive analysis
- Experience conducting pricing analysis and managing pricing strategy;
- Resourceful problem-solver, articulate writer, and professional presenter;
What we offer
- A highly accomplished and global team;
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus for overachieving KPIs;
- Fully covered health benefits;
- Training and mentoring opportunities.
Selected candidates will be invited for a phone interview to discuss their skills, experiences, and interests. Promising candidates will be invited to meet the Behavox team and deliver a presentation. Those who demonstrate the highest potential will be invited for a final executive-level interview.