Product Marketer, Enterprise
Airtable's mission is to empower human creativity by unlocking the power of software creation for everyone. Over 170,000 organizations use Airtable to build apps that manage mission-critical processes, break down data silos, and unlock innovation.
Enterprises are rapidly adopting Airtable as their platform of choice to empower their workers to build collaborative applications and unlock new workflows. Major television and movie studios use Airtable to run their production processes from end to end. Global marketing teams at multinational retailers orchestrate campaigns through Airtable. If you can dream it, you can build it on our platform.
We are hiring a product marketer to focus on driving adoption and expansion within our enterprise customer segment. We’re looking for someone who wants to build a program from the ground up and partner closely with our sales and success organization to create a repeatable sales model.
This role reports into the Head of Enterprise Product Marketing.
What you'll do
- Own and drive GTM strategy within marketing to increase sales velocity and customer acquisition within our enterprise customer segment.
- Partner closely with sales ops & strategy to increase sales productivity and improve enablement programs.
- Execute and run marketing campaigns and programs designed to generate demand, build thought leadership, influence target personas, and expand our TAM.
- Gather and analyze customer insights to influence the enterprise product roadmap and marketing investments.
- Identify lighthouse customer wins and help secure impactful customer case studies.
- Own and launch enterprise-related features including our administration console.
- Create and execute a trust program to remove obstacles in our sales process related to security, privacy, and scale.
- Partner with product to organize and execute effective customer beta programs.
- Create and execute a plan for solutions marketing based on our top industry verticals.
- Ensure our sales and success organization has the content and training needed to effectively close and win deals.
- Build a team and develop talent.
Who you are
- You have experience working within a mature, sales-driven enterprise SaaS environment
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable.
- You can quickly gather business requirements and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy.
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator.
- You have well-developed leadership and management skills with the ability to excite and lead others.
- You have 6+ years of experience working in product marketing, product management, or equivalent
- You're able to build trust with a sales organization.
- B.S. or B.A. required
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: We’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Catered lunches: We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.