Senior Product Manager
A navigator to propel a world-class team on a world-changing mission.
Duolingo for Schools is a tool used by teachers worldwide to facilitate their students’ language learning. With the current uncertainty around traditional schools and a growing reliance on remote learning, it’s more important than ever for us to deliver world-class tools to empower both students and teachers no matter where learning happens - be it in the classroom or at home.
If you’re passionate about making education more accessible and effective through technology, this is the place for you!
- Drive strategy for the Duolingo for Schools product
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure an excellent user experience in our product
- Work with engineers to help guide feature development
- Perform quantitative analysis on features’ performance and find opportunities for optimization
- Be responsible for hitting the key performance indicators you are entrusted with
- Experience generating outstanding results as a Product Manager at a high performing software company
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Proven ability to learn fast
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Design, Psychology, or related field
Exceptional candidates will have:
- Experience in edtech and/or knowledge of the education market
- Advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, Psychology, or related field
- Professional experience in areas highly related to our work as product managers at Duolingo, such as software engineering, design, data analysis, or language learning.