About the Company
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that businesses can use to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for developers and businesses to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences.
We have secured a $40M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Represent our customers' requirements and envision how to integrate their requirements in our platform, Influence and lead a team of talented researchers, AML and platform engineers through delivery of projects with strict deadlines.
- Embody the persona of a data scientist in helping to expand our commercial platform to serve the needs of data scientists across every stage of the AI lifecycle.
- Connect company's strategic objectives with what we need to build from a platform perspective to get there.
- Work with research and deployment engineers to design solutions to some of the most demanding problems in computer vision.
- Formulate plans for what projects we can realistically complete based on each team's capabilities and bandwidth
- Continually iterate on your process, directly contribute to iterations on the product roadmap, and successfully execute on your team's projects.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for launches that includes software and hardware partners and work with the entire product team on its execution
- 10+ years in product or program management, data science, research and/or engineering
- Must be eligible to obtain a secret or top secret clearance.
- Significant working or academic experience with machine learning and AI
- Experience managing product, program or project managers to deliver on fast paced projects
- Professional experience working at high-tech enterprise companies that with both public sector and commercial clients and deliveries is highly valued, preferably with machine learning as a focus
- Significant experience with machine learning libraries like Tensorflow and Pytorch