Dornbirn/ Vienna, Austria
With the cloud solution of alpegaTMS, millions of transports are planned, controlled, invoiced and optimized. As a top 5 TMS provider, we compete daily with large IT groups and support more than 200,000 users in 80 countries in their logistics processes.
At Alpega you work in an international team and mind set and you contribute to the continuous development und improvement of our TMS application.
Ready for a new challenge? We look forward to meeting you!
- Team Support in self-organized working methods and in team development.
- Moderation, conflict resolution and motivation of the software development teams
- Establishment and coaching of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) and agile values
- Support in coordination and scaling of agile teams
- Continuous improvement of team and company processes
- Coaching of product owners in iteration planning and maintaining the requirements
- Very good theoretical knowledge, as well as practical experience with the introduction of agile methods, such as Scrum or Kanban
- High level understanding of concepts and processes in software development
- An independent, communicative and open personality
- Natural empathy and sense of employee motivation
- Ideally experience in leading teams and/or in coaching
- Very good written and spoken language skills in English and German
- A challenging and dynamic surrounding with a lot of space to develop, within a fast growing organization
- International and multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working hours and Home Office option
- An open corporate culture with short communication channels
- Fringe benefits
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply" button! It only takes a minute and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.