Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
- Support program-level Scrum Master and Project/Program Management with the execution of SAFe Agile Scrum events
- Provide guidance to technical team for SAFe sprint planning and PI-planning
- Provide regular metrics and schedule updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate with other SAFe teams (both internal and external) to ensure product deliveries are understood in terms of both contents and scheduling
- Support tracking of tasks and backlog grooming in JIRA
- Create and foster productive team retrospectives and track action items that result from them
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Possess SAFe Agile certification, or similar scrum certification
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- 5+ years of experience working with Information Technology
- Active DOD TS/SCI clearance
- Experience providing leadership to software or network development teams
- Experience with any of the following domains: virtualization, networking, infrastructure-as-code (IaC), automation
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.