Product Manager, Studio
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Product Manager to help product teams bring the world’s best digital products to life.
About the Team:
We crafted InVision Studio with the firm belief that the best products are created by collaborative product teams. Our goal is to be the first choice of diverse, collaborative teams for creating and scaling world-class digital experiences. With that in mind, the mission of the Design Tools squad is to empower Designers with world-class creative tools to inspire their best work. In partnership with your Design and Engineering peers, you will create intuitive and intelligent design tools that give Designers superpowers.
In this role, you will own InVision Studio’s essential features and have a significant impact on the overall Designer Experience. You’ll manage the roadmap and partner on the strategy for tools that designers use every day, and have a significant impact on the success of InVision Studio and for InVision’s design platform as a whole.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll become an expert in design features, and develop an authoritative point of view on what Designers need (and don’t even know they need yet)
- You will articulate user problems and business goals, partnering closely with a core team of design and engineering experts to deliver compelling customer experiences
- You’ll gain alignment from company leaders and stakeholders, and prioritize a roadmap that helps your team achieve your goals
- Proactively engage with partners and stakeholders in data science, support, sales, and marketing to communicate product plans and support go-to-market initiatives
- You’ll help define hypotheses for product enhancements and run experiments and user panels to validate contributions towards user and business outcomes
- You will coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment, eliminating surprises and finding creative ways to make the “whole greater than the sum of its parts”
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years in Product Management roles at design-forward software companies
- Track record of launching successful and delightful products
- Demonstrated capability to form strong partnerships with design and engineering, cross-functional partners, and to influence executive stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex situations and create clarity and focus
- Data-driven and user-centered approach to product development and growth
- Deep experience conducting user research, and integrating findings into your work
- Eagerness to thrive in a variable and demanding scale-up environment
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.