Senior Product Manager - HelloSign, Synergies
San Francisco, CA
This Senior Product Manager will be on a tight-knit, highly collaborative, x-functional team of Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, Designers, and Product Analysts intently focused on building features and capabilities that bring more of HelloSign to Dropbox’s massive user base. This is an ideal role for a seasoned PM with a combination of consumer and enterprise experience, who is up for the challenge of owning a strategic company initiative, shaping its roadmap, leading x-functional teams, and delighting our customers along the way!
- You will help define the vision for the future of smart workspaces, and help HelloSign be a groundbreaking example of solving the fragmented end-end workflow problem for users, and making Dropbox a more enlightened way to work.
- You will be a key player in enabling every Dropbox user who needs eSignature to use HelloSign as a natively embedded feature within Dropbox, so they can complete their workflows where their documents live.
- You will execute against plans with engineering, design, analytics, marketers, and feature product partners: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- Drive intuitive user interfaces which delight our customers and address the transition to more complex and sophisticated products that enterprise customers demand.
- Make data-informed product decisions with qualitative and quantitative research. Obsess over your OKRs. Know where best to invest the team’s valuable time.
- You will define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics. You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally with a combo of enterprise B2B SaaS and freemium consumer products.
- Impact driven and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication; an ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in a complex and dynamic environment
- Ability to define a long-term product or business strategy, while executing on short-term product development goals
- A deep understanding and empathy for end-users
- Build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions. You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
About HelloSign, A Dropbox Company:
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
Our HQ office is located in San Francisco Mission Bay near the UCSF Medical Center and we have a number of team members distributed across the US! Just over 150 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make
- We're user-focused and product-driven
- We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement
- We're committed to building a product people want
- We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other
- We have a supportive, familial atmosphere
- We work in an open, airy, creative space
- We laugh a lot
- And we'll never forget your birthday!