Sr. Product Designer - Growth
Redwood City, CA; Viña del Mar, Valparaíso, Chile; Santiago, Chile
* Please upload your resume in English only *
About the Role
The Design team is the creative force responsible for the Evernote user experience and interface, from sign-up to creating the thousandth note. We work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to define and deliver delightful experiences that enhance people’s lives at work and at play.
As a Product Designer on our Growth team, you’ll be responsible for helping users realize the power of Evernote, so they can understand its value to them. Whether it’s a frictionless onboarding experience, conversion optimized paywalls or a gamification experience a user interacts with over their lifetime, you’ll be focused on engaging people in ways that are truly meaningful to them and their unique needs.
- Be a thoughtful voice for our users. You are constantly thinking about new and improved use cases and features that will appeal to our users.
- Create high level user stories, prototypes, design mockups, specs, and production assets.
- Define innovative user experiences that result in increased engagement.
- Translate quantitative data and qualitative insights into better design decisions.
- Drive a high level of visual fidelity across products.
- Provide and solicit actionable feedback to move designs forward.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other designers on the team.
- Be nimble. You will be working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements.
Requirements and Skills
- Experience designing engaging user experiences for web and native apps
- Eagerness to take initiative and ownership of projects
- A strong sense of visual/UI design and typography
- Ability to prototype designs in lo-fidelity and hi-fidelity as required
- Ability to define and defend a POV on how design solutions achieve user and company goals
- Proficiency in user-centered design thinking methodologies and rapid iterative prototyping
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven track-record for shipping high quality experiences
- Experience working collaboratively with other designers, product managers and developers under tight deadlines
- 4+ years of relevant product experience
- A complete portfolio featuring examples of web and native product design
- B.A./B.S. in design, HCI, or equivalent experience
A huge plus if…
- You are an accomplished illustrator and/or animator
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Great health insurance, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Transportation: Free Caltrain Go Pass and SF shuttle
- Fun and entertainment: Team and company wide fun activities on and offsite
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.