Business Product Manager - Groceries
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world. We are looking for a Groceries Product Manager to join the Groceries Analytics & Product team! As Groceries PM you will be dealing with Partner Integrations, analyzing potential Groceries Product features, managing the developments related to Inventory & Catalogue Management, and leading Special Projects such as Fulfillment B2B in the Groceries global scope.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Stakeholder management: Product and Engineering, third party software suppliers, Global and Local Category Management teams, Global and Local Operations teams, Groceries Country Managers.
- Understand business needs and creating insightful analysis helping the Groceries team to make the right decisions regarding current and new products
- Being the point of contact of Partners and Suppliers for technical matters such as Content or POS integrations
- Define KPIs and conduct an in-depth analysis of the impact of business decisions
- Deploy and cascade successful metrics and practices to regions
- 2-3 years of work experience on Tech / Product teams
- 1-2 years of work experience on analysis roles and turning insights into actions
- 1-2 years of experience managing complex projects across distributed cross functional teams
- Expertise with SQL and all kinds of data modeling tools
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker or Qlikview is a plus
- Expertise with Excel - Google Sheets
- Must have strong business acumen and passion for end-to-end project management (from ideation and analysis into implementation)
- Hands-on attitude is a must. You’ll have to roll up your sleeves!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.