Product Manager, Mobile Core
Product Manager, Mobile Core
The Product Management team drives Asana’s product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and opportunities into a compelling roadmap and working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity and collaboration. We’re defining the Work Management category and inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together and see the larger purpose behind their work. You’ll work directly with Engineering, Design, User Research, and Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, and Marketing to ship great product. You’ll take part in every type of product work here — from strategy to product to process improvements — conceptualizing, launching, and iterating on Asana itself for millions of teams around the world.
We are looking for an experienced, customer-focused product manager to join our mobile team. You’re an experienced product leader who is excited to think strategically and understand customer needs. You’ll expand and deliver on our mobile strategy focusing on helping individuals capture, plan, and execute their work in Asana. You’ll lead a team of designers, data scientists, user researchers, and engineers within the mobile organization, as well as cross-functionally with other parts of the business. Your work will help the millions of Asana users globally capture and manage their own work, track their progress, and provide the clarity of knowing what to do next.
What you’ll achieve
You will develop mobile-first experiences to encourage individual productivity for new and existing users. Specifically, you will:
- Drive strategic thinking and vision around individual productivity
- Deliver best-in-class mobile experiences to our customers
- Direct research to better understand mobile customers and use cases
- Work closely with design and engineering to develop solutions to customer needs
- Use data to learn, share and iterate
- Partner with cross functional partners like marketing, acquisition and user operations
- 5+ years of product management experience, with experience building great consumer/SMB apps
- Track record of delivering world-class customers experiences through rigorous research and analysis
- Experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- Experience launching products on both iOS & Android
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Ability to translate broad vision into decisive action
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.