Senior Product Manager
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the role
Compliance product is Behavox's flagship product protecting the top global Hedge Funds, Private Equity firms, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Investment Banks, and Corporations against regulatory compliance and conduct risks. The product has been undefeated in competitive evaluations.
As a Senior Product Manager at Behavox, you will have the opportunity to create the future of data and AI. You will help create industry-leading products and features that will help Compliance and Security officers protect their organizations, lead the ideation, customer validation and launch of new product features.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Engage with Behavox customers to deeply understand their needs.
- Groom Compliance product backlog to effectively drive the product roadmap based on market and competitive research, customer needs, innovation and growth opportunities.
- Participate in quarterly planning sessions to define features, resolve dependencies and perform data-driven prioritization in an agile working environment.
- Work closely with world-class engineers, data scientists and designers to deliver unparalleled features and capabilities.
- Help drive the rhythm of business within the team and with partner teams to deliver planned items on time and at high quality.
Ideal candidate profile
- Technical expertise: Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to ramp up to become the technical expert for our product offerings;
- 5+ years of related experience in technical product management, building software products, from feature design and development to release;
- Proven product execution and delivery abilities;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
What we offer
- A highly accomplished and global team;
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus for overachieving KPIs;
- Fully covered health benefits;
- Training and mentoring opportunities.