Truelogic Software - Growth Marketing Manager
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina, LATAM
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you will design, implement and measure marketing and growth strategies to achieve our ambitious growth goals.
- Develop an annual cross-channel content strategy calendar tied to the company's key business objectives.
- Create (and oversee the creation of) content in multiple formats (webinars, video, short- and long-form written, infographic, etc.) for the company's website and social channels including Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal and external resources including members of the Sales, Talent and People teams.
- Focus on the new client lifecycle to develop a content strategy that delivers the right content and the right time--with a goal of increasing engagement, brand affinity, and ultimately conversions.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Develop a strong editorial vision for the company's website. Produce SEO-rich content to increase highly qualified organic traffic and conversions.
- Ensure cohesive messaging and tone of voice across content types and channels.
- Establish success metrics and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of content. Includes leveraging Google Analytics and other tools to track performance and optimize strategy as needed.
- Follow industry and competitor content marketing trends; keep learning's content strategy relevant, innovative, and competitive.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in Inbound/Outbound marketing
- Demonstrable experience in B2B marketing roles and of current developments in B2B marketing.
- Experience of working with CRM systems to ensure targeted, audience-focused communications
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Job tags: Analytics Digital marketing KPIs