Growth Marketing Associate
Mountain View, CA
At Livongo, we’re transforming the health and lives of people with chronic conditions and shaping the future of consumer healthcare. We’re seeing incredible growth and are seeking motivated individuals to join us in accelerating our scale and impact.
In your role as Growth Marketing Associate, you’ll support Livongo member value and retention. You’ll build and evolve the member experience across email, direct mail, SMS, and product channels while partnering closely with our Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Content teams to extract insights, identify opportunities, and execute initiatives that will directly impact our members. Your efforts will contribute toward member engagement, satisfaction, and health outcomes, and enable Livongo’s mission of empowering people with chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives.
Wow us with your strong communication, problem-solving, and data analytics skills, and your knack for managing complex cross-functional projects. Strong candidates will also have a growth mindset and thrive in a fast-paced and mission-driven environment.
This role offers exciting opportunities for innovation and professional growth during a time of explosive growth for Livongo. If you have a passion for using data and insights to design exceptional consumer healthcare experiences, we’d love to hear from you.
- Identify and deliver on opportunities to drive member value, engagement, and retention
- Move key business metrics by taking an agile, data-driven experimental approach
- Design experiments to test key hypotheses, and closely track, analyze, and iterate on results
- Devise and execute innovative and delightful marketing campaigns, working with a diverse team of cross-functional partners to bring campaigns to life
- Develop deep member empathy and be a champion for our members internally and through campaigns you design
- Bring a member-centered and detail-oriented lens to implementing marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities and solutions for more efficient and scalable operations
- Continuously innovate upon our approach to Growth Marketing
- 1-3 years of experience in a growth, consumer marketing, consumer product, or strategy and operations role
- Experience with (and/or intuition for) driving member engagement and retention
- Ability to execute end-to-end projects with excellence
- A knack for forming trust-based relationships with a diverse team and cross-functional partners
- A creative and strategic approach to problem-solving
- Strong data orientation, including an aptitude for analyzing results, extracting insights, and making data-driven decisions
- Ability to “connect the dots” across contexts and data sets, including quantitative and qualitative data
- Bias toward experimentation and taking informed action, strongly motivated to generate results and achieve targets
- Ability to influence teammates and other stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for Livongo’s mission to help all people with chronic conditions live better and healthier lives
- Availability to work out of our Mountain View, CA office
Impress us even more
- SQL experience
- Consumer technology experience
- Start-up experience
- Digital health or healthcare experience
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter. Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. With our growing member base of over 200,000 people with chronic conditions, your work can truly improve lives on a national scale.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.