Product Analyst- Enterprise Strategy
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
We’re seeking a truly exceptional, driven and creative Product Analyst to support the definition, delivery and success of Platform Interoperability. To succeed in this role you should have a collaborative mindset mixed in with creativity and analytical thinking. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to define the product requirements and execute the development and delivery of the solutions. The Product Analyst will become an expert in the process of defining, analyzing, and documenting interoperability requirements for the healthcare industry, and will work closely with the Sr. Product Manager and our engineering teams to drive the product to fruition.
- Clear verbal and written communication of product enhancements and new feature development to stakeholders based on a detailed understanding of interoperability and integration needs, requirements and resources.
- Adept knowledge in prioritizing requirements and creating user stories through expert understanding of product strategy, plans and roadmaps.
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to listen to and document processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Continually look for new ways to evaluate data and follow trends to discover actionable opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Gather and document market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Effectively communicate your insights to stakeholders to arrive at a consensus for each user story/project
- In depth analysis of product features, including user behavior analysis, A/B test result analysis, segmentation/funnel studies, product success metrics development, KPI and other product performance metric definition
- Understand the software development lifecycle and how to collaborate effectively with Software Engineers to deliver amazing features from your detailed requirements and prototypes
- Cross-team general product support
- Two of the following are required:
- Healthcare experience
- Integration experience
- Platform/enterprise solutioning
- 2+ years of Business Analyst or Product Owner experience
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Kanban development methodology and practices
- A history of becoming an expert in an industry through curiosity, drive, and experimentation
- Creative thinker who thrives solving challenging problems
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Ability to travel domestically to customer and non-customer sites (less than 10%)
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. A portfolio company of TPG Capital, WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers’ needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care’s potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution, paid volunteer days and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!