Product Manager, Direct to Consumer
Applications have closed
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Posted 9 months ago
Who We Are
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have built some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our ability to deliver the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to build our outstanding culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
Take 2 Direct to Consumer
The Direct to Consumer team is a (well-funded) startup within Take-Two. We have offices in San Francisco and Vancouver and have built a culture that enables remote work. We're building a commerce and distribution platform for our game labels, partnering directly with our studios to bring value company-wide. Our team is small and agile – we release to our users quickly, and constantly iterate to elevate our product’s quality. We seek regular feedback from our users and labels to make sure we are delivering at and above expectations. We believe in giving our studios the flexibility they need to build the world's greatest games, so we plan to offer a variety of interfaces using modern technology and best practices. Our success is measured by our impact on gamers and developers, not presentations or promises.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to orchestrate the execution for how our platform enables friends to interact, share and coordinate playing a game together. You’ll supervise the end-to-end experiences encouraging our customers to discover and purchase our content. The Product Manager will collaborate with Designers, Engineers, game teams, Marketers and Data Analysts to manage each stage of bringing a concept to a product launch. Using customer feedback, research, and data you’ll continue to improve the products you ship and delight our customers!
- Define product features, roadmaps, and releases for user facing products based on D2C team strategy and vision
- Translate these into business requirements to build product specifications and architecture for each product
- Maintain an understanding of the types of products/flows that drive engagement through social experiences, strengths and weaknesses of the different alternatives, and why some are succeeding or failing
- Understand the latest trends in games on cross platform play and commerce
- Work closely with content creators, game teams, technical directors, development directors, developers and QA to deliver key features and products to market
- Leverage quant analysis to identify new features and trends that drive/impact KPIs
- Communicate key insights and results
- Create buy-in for the product both within our team and with our labels
- 4-5+ years of product management experience in creating user facing products
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
- Familiarity with AB testing and use of experimentation
- Previous experience with products focusing on social or community is a plus
- Recent experience with console certification and requirements, XRs, TRCs etc. a strong plus
- Experience in writing SQL strong plus
- Passion for video games strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field required. MBA preferred
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.