Product Manager, Growth
San Francisco, CA
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Each month, the Growth Channels team helps millions of people around the world find their first inspiring use case on Pinterest. As a Product Manager on this team, you’ll spearhead initiatives that drive sustainable user growth by surfacing the best content we have to offer and creating a first class logged out user experience. You’ll tackle challenging, complex problems at scale and bring the joys of Pinterest to more and more people around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Own the vision and product strategy to drive sustainable user growth
- Prioritize experiments and product changes that can move the needle for user visitation, conversion, and engagement
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and our content through research, data analytics and experimentation
- Work cross-functionally across the company to understand how Growth can leverage our recommendation systems, content signals, and new page types to grow our user base
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of product management or related experience
- Technical background or relevant experience that lets you dive deep into data and complex technical problems
- Experience in leading teams, working cross-functionally, and navigating organizations in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong analytical skills