Product Manager - Mobile
Posted 9 months ago
This role is an exciting opportunity to define the future of mobile for the millions of individuals who use Dropbox to keep their personal lives organized and secure. You will play a crucial role in evolving the value of our mobile app for our most loyal customers, creating mobile-first experiences, making Dropbox the most trusted place for their photos and files.
In this role, you will partner with a world class team of Product Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Analysts, and Marketers to understand users’ needs on mobile platforms and build tools that help people declutter their digital lives.
- You will work closely with research, product marketing, customer success, analytics, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- You will collaborate with engineering and design teams to generate hypotheses, prototype, validate, and ship new products, including preparing product specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- You will partner closely with product teams across Dropbox to align development with cross-platform initiatives and growth
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, or relevant experience
- At least 5 years of experience launching successful products and features on mobile, preferably on multiple platforms.
- Strong ability to understand and communicate customer needs, and create products that solve them
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)