Product Marketing Manager, Risk Quantification
Remote - Arlington, Virginia, United States
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. Centralize your intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure your effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
ThreatConnect is growing by leaps and bounds! And, we need you to help us grow even faster. As a member of our Product Marketing team, you will be a crucial part of our efforts to launch and grow the brand new ThreatConnect Risk Quantification offering, as well as support growth efforts across the existing ThreatConnect product portfolio.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will be a key part of the product team and its ability to successfully accelerate company growth - even faster than it already is. This is a great opportunity to work with cross functional teams across the company on a wide range of initiatives that directly affect the success of ThreatConnect. These initiatives include, but are not limited to: building and executing go-to-market plans, understanding the competitive landscape, serving as the subject matter expert for designated ThreatConnect product offerings, developing sales enablement training presentations and other materials to support the sales team, and writing and designing assets for educating users on the features and benefits of the ThreatConnect Platform.
You enjoy listening as much as you love talking. You are not afraid to lead discussions, but you recognize the importance of listening to the input of others.
You’re a self-starter. Sitting and waiting isn’t an option. You take the initiative to make things happen.
You are collaborative. You're a team player who puts the interest of the team above your own. You display a positive attitude, are open, and enjoy contributing.
You’re a natural leader. No matter where you find yourself, others tend to gather around you, leading to encouragement and mentoring.
Technology is your passion. It doesn’t just provide a paycheck; you are genuinely interested in what you do and the impact that it has on others.
Things You Might Do
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy for releases related to the product you’re focusing on
- Create sales enablement content for the ThreatConnect Global Sales team
- Collaborate with Product Management to provide feedback and input on roadmap
- Maintain a constant understanding of the respective market and use that understanding to drive decision-making
- Act as an advocate for ThreatConnect, speaking to both internal and external audiences about the value of the product you’re focused on
- At least 3 years of product marketing or related experience within cybersecurity
- Experience with messaging towards an executive level audience preferred
- Proven ability to create content and to support campaigns across multiple mediums
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with speaking in front of a crowd
- Experience with navigating sales and marketing tools to collect information and build reports
- Risk-related product knowledge preferred
- Intermediate-level skills with office applications like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite
- Experience with Sales Enablement Software
In this role you'll get ...
- The opportunity to mold the strategy of how we bring a cutting-edge product to market
On day one we'll expect you to...
- Understand the ins and outs of the cyber risk quantification space and position ThreatConnect as the “must have” solution within it
At 3 months we’ll expect you to…
- Feel comfortable enough with the product, value proposition, buyer person, and packaging that you can begin executing on projects on your own
At 6 months we’ll expect you to..
- Build a plan for improvement of existing programs and/or recommendations for new programs relating to go-to-market activities, sales enablement, and product positioning
At 12 months we’ll expect you to..
- Be a subject matter expert on your respective product, serving as the go-to-individual for people across the company to come to with questions
Added bonuses you'll have...
- A keen understanding of risk and the importance of using risk to drive decisions
- Worked for a company that offered a cyber risk quantification product or service
Collaborative, Candid yet Respectful, Supportive yet not afraid to Challenge Each Other, Empowering, Fun, Honest...
- 8 Paid Federal Holidays, 2 floating
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick time
- Your birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend