Product Marketing Manager
New York City
We’re passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. We’re a B2B SaaS platform helping the world’s most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to help bring our story to life! You’ll be working alongside the most talented team in the business - including our new VP of Marketing.
Our Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and executing Ordergroove’s product go-to-market strategy. We’re looking for someone who can become an expert in our industry with a keen understanding how buyers make purchase decisions and the specific needs of our customers. You’ll help make complex product concepts simple, create messaging that clearly explains Ordergroove’s value using our customers’ native language, and identify opportunities for differentiation. Your work will transform our position in the industry through improved messaging, go-to-market strategy, and product prioritization.
If you’re ready to work in unison with top-notch product, marketing, sales, and customer success teams and can be both strategic and hands-on with product marketing execution, then look no further.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in understanding our buyers’ needs, goals, and purchase journey through market research, surveys, and win/loss testing.
- Transform our messaging and positioning with value propositions to support our prospects’, customers’, and partners’ needs and effectively position Ordergroove as a market leader.
- Create and execute our product launch strategy by working closely with our product, sales, and customer success teams to take our products to market with powerful messaging and educational materials.
- Gather competitive intelligence to identify areas of opportunity and market differentiation.
- Assist with researching and developing our market size, penetration, and potential growth opportunities.
- Examine and interpret results to identify areas for improving our value proposition, customer service, and product.
- Create and execute on sales enablement materials and playbooks.
- Partner with the data science team to turn our data into industry insights and thought leadership.
- Collaborate on our web experience, messaging, and design.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience, with at least 3+ years in B2B.
- Ability to learn new products and technologies quickly and explain the value to customers both written and verbally.
- Demonstrated track record of success with taking new products and features to market.
- Solid understanding of the e-commerce market.
- Experience gathering market research and VoC, identifying trends, and communicating insights internally.
- Highly collaborative with product, marketing, sales, customer service, and data science teams.
- Focused on buyer needs and customer success above all.
- Balances creative, big-picture thinking with deductive abilities to push performance and results.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and that you can deliver the results we need.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC
- Over 100 clients including Honest Company, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Petsmart, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, illy, and KIND
We’re a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers, and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. We’ve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Whether virtual or in-person, our team events focus on an opportunity for people to come together, hang out, talk about life & work, and get to know each other better. Book clubs, trivia nights, cooking classes, workout classes and meditation sessions are just some of the recent events in 2020 to help keep the team connected.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including our new flexible work from anywhere policy, generous parental leave, wellness allowances, flexible PTO, highly competitive compensation, and meaningful stock option grants.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.