UX Research Partner, NAM
Remote - Denver, Colorado, United States
Posted 9 months ago
UserZoom helps businesses optimize User Experience of Web-based products and Mobile Apps. The benefits of good UX Design and Usability are many and the ROI is high. However, designing excellent customer experiences is not an easy task and user testing has become a critical aspect of User Centered-Design and Software Development. That’s why we’ve developed a feature-rich, cost-effective SaaS (Software as a Service) solution for online UX research and testing. It’s used by highly demanding UX Professionals and Online Marketers around the world.
Location: Denver, Colorado or remote applicants
About The Position
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for an international and innovative company with an exciting future and fast growth objectives? UserZoom is the All-in-One User Experience (UX) Research Platform for the Data-Driven Enterprise.
Our worry-free Enterprise solution offers a quantitative and qualitative research platform to help UX/CX, Product Managers and Marketing professionals rapidly test usability and measure UX. As a member of the UserZoom Professional Services Research Team, you will be the UX, product and industry expert for a portfolio of Fortune 1,000+ clients within a vertical. One of your key objectives will be to drive usage and adoption of UserZoom’s product and service offerings, ultimately supporting retention, u sell and expansion. The right candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced consulting environment, managing multiple workflows while maintaining client relationships. If you are hard-working and willing to learn, we offer plenty of training and the ability to progress, so if you have what it takes, then we want you!
As UserZoom's Research Partner for NAM, you will work with a portfolio of strategic Fortune 500+ and 1,000+ enterprise customers within a specific industry vertical in North America. You will act as a partner, a trusted advisor for customers and assist them with developing a successful UX strategy.
- Drive adoption and regular usage of UserZoom as an embedded solution into clients’ research practices.
- Establish and maintain client relationships along with cross functional teams to drive higher retention rate with existing customers.
- Onboard and support customers on UserZoom’s product and service offerings.
- Advise customers/users on UX methodologies and best practices of building studies, analysing data and producing findings reports to ensure customer goals and KPIs are achieved with high quality.
- Planning and leading UX workshops with customers onsites.
- Actively assist clients in achieving and maintaining value from UserZoom as a UX partner and solution.
- Be the primary point of contact for product and research enquiries.
- Communicate and demo new product feature releases and capabilities.
- Work closely with the Revenue (sales) team to support client retention and growth strategy.
- Continually assess and monitor account ‘health’, identify risks early and act with collaboration with account team.
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Psychology, or related field – or equivalent experience.
- Proven 6-10 years of experience with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods including benchmarking.
- Experience working with remote user testing tools e.g., UserZoom.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Previous working experience in the Technology Software Industry is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with software applications, web applications, web sites, responsive sites & native mobile apps.
- Can work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel about 25%.
- 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
- 5 Sick days, available on January 1st
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays, prorated dependent on hire date.
- 1 BAD, Birthday or Anniversary day.
- 401k, with match
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Medical: UZ pays 90% for employees
- Dental UZ pays 100% for employees
- Vision: UZ pays 100% for employees
- Up to 75% for dependents
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long- Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability