Senior Product Marketing Manager - Platform
Seattle, Washington, United States
Posted 9 months ago
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
The Qualtrics Marketing team is looking for an experienced product marketing leader to drive our GTM, positioning, and vision for a new growth opportunity for our XM portfolio of products. In this role, you will be the GTM owner for a new suite of offerings targeted at Insights & Analytics professionals in large organizations.
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of B2B Marketing experience, a solid understanding of the business applications landscape for both technical and non-technical users, and brings excellent storytelling skills. In this role, you will be launching new products, defining and refining positioning and messaging, creating high quality customer facing content used in marketing campaigns, translating “product speak” to “value speak” , developing new sales plays and leading sales enablement.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you are exceeding your business performance goals. Qualtrics PMMs are responsible for GTM leadership for their line of business, defining strategic direction, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. Success will be measured in tangible terms - revenues, pipeline, usage or other metrics directly impacted by your marketing activities. You will be expected to know your product, customers and market so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and monetizable market position. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Develop detailed buyer and influencer personas for your product and solution areas
- Own messaging and positioning for the individual product and solution offerings
- Develop and execute on launch plans for launching new solution offerings both internally (via customer facing roles like Sales and Customer Success) and externally (with customers , partners, analysts and influencers )
- Support sales teams with demos, playbooks, solution presentations and audience knowledge
- Support integrated marketing campaigns for driving awareness and generating demand for your product and solution areas
- Monitor and own business metrics in regard to revenue, pipeline, win rate and usage metrics for your product and solution areas.
- Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace. Including the process of obtaining and disseminating competitive intelligence and changing market and audience dynamics for your product and solution areas
- Drive efforts with product management to define an overall product roadmap that will drive the long term growth of the organization