Senior Product Marketing Manager - Employee Experience
Seattle, Washington, United States
Posted 9 months ago
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.
Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics EmployeeXM team is looking for our next product marketing manager to help drive our GTM, positioning, and vision for our EmployeeXM for IT business line. The ideal candidate understands the SaaS space, has helped bring new technology businesses to market and grow them, knows how to lead to product / market fit, has proven success building and marketing solutions for IT leaders, can establish a scalable channel strategy across direct sales/GSI/advisory partners, and loves working in a dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate also has 5-10 years of SaaS Product Marketing experience and has an MBA from a top tier university. This full-funnel role develops product and GTM strategies that position the company to achieve long term growth in the experience management space, while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals. You’ll continually identify and develop revenue and adoption acceleration programs and ensure resources are in place to exceed goals.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you are exceeding your business performance goals. Qualtrics Product Marketing Managers are responsible for GTM leadership for their line of business, defining strategic direction, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. You will be expected to know your product, customers and market so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and monetizable market position. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Build operational cadence and serve as a key and active member of the senior management operating team for respective business line
- Develop messaging and positioning for the overall business line, as well as individual product and solution offerings
- Establish and grow a multi-channel GTM motion for your business
- Partner with leading analysts to establish EXM for IT as the leader in this fast growing market
- Ensure packaging and pricing are optimized for growth, retention, and expansion
- Develop and execute on launch plans for launching new solution offerings
- Monitor business metrics in regard to revenue, pipeline, win rate, renewal and expansion business. Communicate these metrics to the senior management team along with appropriate corrective action plans.
- Provide leadership for the development of global strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted segments
- Drive efforts with product management and solution strategy to define an overall product and GTM strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization
- Ensure the alignment of all strategic product roadmaps and corresponding marketing plans
- Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace. Including the process of obtaining and disseminating competitive intelligence across all relevant markets and product lines
- Analyze existing product and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability
- Establish effective relationships with sales and sales leadership to ensure training and positioning expertise is in place
- Responsible (in collaboration with sales) for the development of the company’s revenue forecast