Product Manager, Trust & Safety
San Francisco, CA
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
The Trust & Safety product team is dedicated to ensuring that all Pinners have a safe experience on Pinterest. This includes tackling challenging adversarial problems at scale, detecting policy-violating content, and ensuring Pinterest is legally-compliant. We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead key legal and content safety initiatives that are critical in keeping Pinners safe.
What you’ll do:
- Lead key content safety and legal initiatives, partnering with Engineering, Ops, Legal, and Policy
- Optimize internal tools and processes to increase the efficiency of our Ops team
- Drive execution of and adapt team roadmap as new legislation is passed
- Identify and rollout critical products to address new and adapting legislation
- Improve Pinterest’s text filtering system to ensure Pinner and advertiser safety
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of product management or related experience
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly in writing and verbally to many stakeholders
- Comfortable diving into ambiguous technical problems and experience working closely with engineering teams
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to inform decisions and influence others