Product Manager, Ads Intelligence
San Francisco, CA
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Pinterest is investing in a new future of advertising where we build the “self-driving car” of ads systems that leverages automation to alleviate advertiser pain-points around manually optimizing campaigns. This will involve looking at behavioral psychology, user research, and design to inspire material changes in our ads products to make them fundamentally more automated and easier to use.
We are looking for product managers with a passion for combining interdisciplinary thinking with cutting edge work around machine learning and algorithmic design. Imagine yourself growing a 0 to $1B business within a global company as you drive a lasting impact on the advertising industry as a whole by demonstrating how full funnel advertising is powerful, simple, and effective.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with teams of engineers, machine learning experts, data science, product marketing, sales, design, user research and more to build technologies, systems, and products that fundamentally automate and simplify our dynamic ads system
- Build a comprehensive suite of products (e.g. campaign budget optimization, etc) that better automates how billions of dollars flow through our ads system in a way that maximizes value for advertisers and Pinterest
- Own the strategy and execution for how automated recommendations inform and guide advertisers to adopt automated solutions that more easily maximize results for advertisers and Pinterest..
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years product management or related experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive alignment among multiple stakeholders
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong ability to define new products and strategies in an ambiguous space
- Experience with technical products such as machine learning, recommendation systems, search, data, knowledge or platform a plus