Senior Product Manager, Clinical Products
Mountain View, CA
At Livongo, we’re transforming the lives of people with chronic conditions.
We’re looking for a driven, strategic product manager to help lead the evolution of our flagship Diabetes product. You’ll focus on the FDA-regulated medical devices and embedded software that are core to our program experience. You’ll connect deeply with our members – across life stages, geographies, diabetes management styles -- and translate their needs into our next generation of features and services. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end delivery process that will support members in their health journey and support Livongo in continuing to lead the market.
This role will give you a front row seat to Livongo’s exceptional trajectory, hand in hand with a dedicated and mission-focused cross-functional team. We can’t wait to see what you’ll create.
- Primary Product Manager for a dedicated team of engineers, designers, and data scientists delivering next generation software and services on and around FDA-regulated medical devices
- Work closely with hardware, program management, and regulatory subject matter experts to determine the fastest and most efficient path to market delivery
- Lead new feature discovery by synthesizing member and client research, market trends, and internal data
- Coordinate prioritization and delivery of additional features and services to serve our members
- Serve as an internal expert on our products, including performance, competitive analysis, market positioning, member needs, and features.
- Set and be accountable for team KPIs
- Quickly develop strong and effective relationships with colleagues, especially in Engineering, Design, Data Science, and Clinical
- Travel up to 10% of each month (Livongo is not currently doing business travel due to COVID-19)
- 5+ years of progressive Product Management responsibilities showing experience with end-to-end discovery and delivery of complex feature sets. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- Passion for helping people with chronic conditions live better
- Commitment to deeply understanding the complex market that is the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated leadership skills in diverse settings and projects – whether leading a multifaceted team in high quality product delivery, or getting executive buy-in for your product vision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Impress us even more:
- Prior work with medical devices and embedded software
- Experience working on products touchpoints across hardware, software, and marketing channels
- Experience developing products for older adults
- Knowledge of user segmentation and data-driven personalization approaches
- General familiarity with digital health and chronic conditions, especially diabetes, diabetes prevention and cardiovascular disease
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter. Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. With our growing member base of over 200,000 people with chronic conditions, your work can truly improve lives on a national scale.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.