Product Marketing Manager - Solutions
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted 9 months ago
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Snowflake product and solution marketers conceive and execute go-to-market plans for our product lines, and in our key industry verticals. We are looking for a talented product marketing manager to join and help our rapidly growing industry vertical solutions marketing efforts. This PMM will work across our Snowflake sales, product, and marketing teams, as well as our partner ecosystem, to develop go-to-market plans and solutions that drive better customer outcomes.
AS A PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - SOLUTIONS YOU WILL:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with demand generation, content marketing, sales, product management, and other teams to build alignment around go-to-market plans for industry verticals
- Create messaging hierarchies, content assets, and sales enablement assets to be used by Snowflake marketing and sales teams, as well as partner teams
- Conceive of innovative go-to-market programs that can create significant improvements in our go-to-market performance
- Execute and be accountable for the success of go-to-market campaigns
- Leverage data to identify opportunities, guide decisions, and measure performance of go-to-market activities
- Work directly with customers, partners and sales to identify opportunities to improve our go-to-market motions, and represent Snowflake’s value proposition and messaging in a given vertical
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, vertical marketing experience preferred
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional programs
- Exceptional written communication skills and ability to synthesize complex information into clear and concise presentations and plans
- Ability to build relationships and work successfully across functions
- Demonstrated track record of building successful go-to-market programs and campaigns
- Experience in management consulting, or working with solution partners preferred
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?