Product Manager, VRF/Gaming
About this Role
You will have ownership of growing Chainlink in its exciting new gaming vertical, enabled by Chainlink's breakthrough Verifiable Random Function. This role has tremendous growth potential into a senior management role as we rapidly expand our footprint as the partner of choice for gaming and lotteries, helping them make games more reliable and trustworthy.
Onboarding a diverse gaming ecosystem is a foundational part of Chainlink’s ability to reach a broader audience and drive the adoption of blockchains across verticals, both by enterprises and various startup teams.
You will work directly with the senior management team to oversee Chainlink integration into gaming projects, act as an account manager to this valued user base, represent Chainlink in the gaming community, and ensure that Chainlink’s usefulness for each gaming operator is maximized.
- Work directly with the company’s founders to form and execute a larger gaming strategy for Chainlink
- Onboard new gaming, lottery, and entertainment users onto Chainlink
- Collaborate with our engineering teams to define product requirements and use cases for these users
- Determine the roadmap and plan for VRF use cases
- Efficiently work with our developers to prioritize development tasks
- Work with marketing to communicate messaging for Chainlink VRF's value to gaming users
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the gaming space
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 3+ years of highly technical experience
- Technical and/or product management experience on a blockchain project or in the gamming space
- Ability to work in a distributed team with a high degree of ownership
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts, solutions, and architecture to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical sales closing and account management skills
- Open-minded to new ideas with a mindset of continuous learning
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world; the details of our approach can be found in Chainlink's whitepaper. Chainlink is well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises, such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior developers.
*Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer*