Product Manager - Audience Management Platform
New York, NY
Today Spotify has over 130M Premium subscribers, however, we believe we’ve only scratched the surface and are looking to join a team for playing a key part unlocking the future potential. We are recruiting a Product Manager to lead the development of our audience management capabilities, helping to make it easy for our customers to understand the value and features of our different Premium products. You will be responsible for setting the vision, roadmap and delivery of a scalable data platform and operator tooling.
What You'll Do
- You'll set the vision for our audience management platform based on an understanding of the business and user needs.
- Produce a long term roadmap for the platform and associated tooling.
- Lead a team of engineers to deliver with speed and quality.
- Leverage cutting-edge capabilities around personalization and targeting.
- Lead prioritization and effectively work with business partners to make the right trade-offs.
Who You Are
- You're an experienced Product Manager, with a background building and launching successful products. Experience in developing a vision for a greenfield project will be highly regarded.
- Experience building data products or a have a data science background.
- You are highly collaborative and able to produce simple solutions to meet a set of different needs.
- You are a clear communicator and can balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams.
- You have experience in crafting product requirements based on user research and data.
- You are experienced with working with agile development teams.
- You have a growth mindset and interest in new product management techniques.
Job tags: Product management Research User research