Remote - South Jordan, Utah, United States
Location(s): Salt Lake City, UT or Remote, USA
We are looking for a passionate product professional to inspire, develop and help execute on our product vision. We believe that discovering, prioritizing, and solving customers problems are paramount to our future and that the product strategy role is critical to company success.
Together with a Product Designer you will be identifying, investigating, and validating customer needs through product discovery. Prioritization is key once the problems are fully understood, and will be driven from target KPIs for the team to measure against. In partnership with design and engineering, you will be responsible for crafting, designing, implementing and testing solutions. When it's time you will also work with our Product Marketing and Operations teams to bring solutions to market.
To summarize, you will drive the creation of amazing solutions for our customers' problems, so that we can connect people with opportunities so that they can better their lives & the world around them.
Who You Are
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with team members, leadership, and customers
- Continually strives to exceed goals or improve performance. Focuses on the bottom line and pushes self and others for results
- Empathetic and able to identify with and understands the feelings, thoughts, and attitudes of customers and team members
- Influence others toward goal attainment; creates a climate of trust in which people strive to do their best
- Fosters the development of a common vision, provides clear direction and priorities, and aligns the organization around strategic objectives
- Structures tasks and activities in the proper order to achieve goals
- Learns and applies new techniques or procedures, and will share best practices with others
- Receptive to the thoughts, ideas, and suggestions of others
- Previous experience working with the HR industry is a plus
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.