Senior Product Manager Supply Chain Management Tools
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking to add a Senior Product Manager to our team in Boulder, CO! As a Senior Product Manager, you will take a leading role in shaping the future of our Supply Chain Management systems and be an integral part of how we bridge technical and operational functions at HelloFresh. We're searching for a visionary leader who is excited to build something meaningful and share it with the world!
- Own the functionality, feature development, roadmap, and prioritization of our order management system for HelloFresh US
- Lead the creation of the product vision and roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional, agile team of Engineers, and Product Designers while aligning with Business Stakeholders on product vision
- Work closely with senior management, while taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to the business value and ROI
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for SCM tools
- Provide effective written and verbal updates on the product roadmap and key projects to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Own integrations with partner applications (internal and external)
- Define OKRs with the team and track progress against them regularly.
- Keep up on industry trends that help us evaluate the company’s needs in SCM technologies.
- Bold: you’re adventurous, outgoing and optimistic; you’re confident making decisions and taking calculated risks
- Entrepreneurial in Spirit: you have vision, passion and imagination; you are not afraid to ask ‘what if’ and constantly challenge the status quo
- Versatile: you roll with the punches and don’t get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues and have a knack for delivering results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Team-oriented: you have a track record of leading cross-functional teams and cultivating collaborative partnerships at all levels and departments of an organization
- Strategic: you recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging and use logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience and strive to deliver a product that is second to none
At a minimum, you have...
- An active, solution-oriented member of autonomous, cross-functional agile teams collaborating with Business Stakeholders, Engineers, Designers, and other Cross-Functional teams
- Able to develop an in-depth understanding of HelloFresh’s core product and architecture, and act as an ambassador for state of the art software solutions and industry best practices offering support and mentorship to colleagues
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience with teams of 5+ engineers..
- BS degree required
- Proficiency in using project management tools such as Jira. And knowledge of agile frameworks (retrospective, kanban, scrum etc…)
- Working knowledge of SQL ( writing queries with joins, groupings, filters) and understanding of relational databases
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology.
- Proven track of record shipping end to end product features to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research, engineering, and product marketing in a fast-paced technology organization.
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and build business cases.
- Knowledge of Tableau, Excel, Analytics highly desirable.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company