Product Marketing Manager - Humanities
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Product Marketing Manager - Humanities.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 900 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Marketing Manager for Humanities will work with Great Minds’ humanities curriculum development, production services, regional marketing and sales teams to develop and execute on product marketing plans and contribute to the annual humanities strategic planning process.
This position will report to the Director of Product Marketing and offers the opportunity to have immediate impact in fulfilling the organization’s mission.
• Work with the Curriculum Content team to create marketing strategies and messaging for all humanities products.
• Design and execute an annual marketing plan and quarterly tactical plans for humanities products.
• Develop and execute target audience research initiatives to optimize performance of marketing initiatives.
• Develop marketing strategies, based on audience insights, knowledge of established policy, nature of market, and cost factors.
• Track and analyze data (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.) to gain insight into consumer behavior and apply findings in humanities marketing initiatives.
• Execute on metric-driven high-quality lead generation tactics.
• Contribute to the development of integrated marketing tool kits and execute production.
• Work with Web Digital Manager on web content.
• Work with Social Media Manager to analyze social media and newsletter performance metrics.
• Work with Humanities Content Team to oversee development and delivery of newsletters.
• Write and/or edit marketing content for web site, newsletter, and sales collateral.
• Strong proficiency in strategic development and execution of marketing plans; 3-5 years direct experience owning marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or related subject.
• Experience in marketing to K-12 educators and administrators.
• Passion for English Language Arts
• Digitally savvy with working knowledge of social media, online advertising, and CRM systems (preferred Hubspot, SalesForce, Constant Contact).
• Proven experience in targeting and audience research for successful application to marketing initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and departments.
• Working knowledge of project planning techniques and tools.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex information both verbally and in writing.
• Command of Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
A resume and cover letter are required for consideration.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.