Digital Product Designer (m/f)
Coimbra, Coimbra District, Portugal
We are looking for a Product Designer, curious about how people explore applications and that loves creating sublime user experiences.
You will work on user-centred design activities, such as help define product specifications or translating behavioural user research and user testing insights into intuitive information architecture, engaging interaction design and rapid interactive prototypes.
You’ll partner with an interdisciplinary team and together you’ll create stunning products.
You might do some national and/or international travelling, depending on the project/client and organisational needs, estimated 0%-15%.
You are good at
- Working with software development teams following Agile practices such as Kanban and Scrum;
- Defining interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications;
- Maintaining visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets;
- Leveraging sketches, diagrams, wireframes, user research, mental models, analytics and other means to create and optimize the interactive experience;
- Building functional prototypes to validate and test your designs;
- Using tools like Sketch, Figma and Abstract;
- Jumping into new technologies as needed;
- Ability to give and take feedback graciously.
You rock at
- Putting the user’s needs first;
- Understanding the common usability patterns for the web and mobile landscapes;
- Storytelling skills to present and communicate your work;
- Contributing to and working with existing patterns to create consistent, reusable experiences;
- Working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation;
- An opportunity to create experiences that power global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Mindera was born in 2014 out of a friendship of 5 people, who shared the same cultural values and wanted to create a unique environment, where people can be creative, innovative and be part of something special.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
Since 2014 the team has grown to over 300 people and now has offices globally in Portugal, UK, USA and India – The growth isn’t stopping here either.