Growth Marketing Manager
Remote, United States
This role will lead programs to help new users and their teams become successful on Slack. You will own the journey for new users and define the right content to deliver at the right time. You will partner with the Demand Gen, Product Marketing, and Product Expansion teams to experiment with all channels at your disposal.
This is a highly creative role that will work closely with cross-functional teams to generate and ideate on experiments to optimize our self-service user journey and drive outcomes for the business. The ideal candidate will have deep experience leading growth campaigns and strong empathy towards our customers.
You are a master project manager and are known for your immaculate attention to detail. You’re seen as a go-to person within your function to get things done, move fast, and optimize for learning at every step. You know how to work cross-functionally, evaluate tradeoffs, and influence others to come up with solutions to challenges. You have a proven history of analyzing data to identify areas of opportunity, executing experiments in highly cross-functional environments, and an ownership mentality toward outputs.
What you will be doing
- Own self-service growth campaigns specifically focused on onboarding and other top of funnel experiences
- Define and launch a cohesive journey for new users across Slack-owned properties with an initial focus on email
- Partner with Product teams to build experimentation plans to achieve growth goals
- Build coordinated campaigns across Demand Generation, Product, and Product Marketing teams to maximize output of our efforts
- Work with internal design, content, engineering, and product teams to execute experiments efficiently
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, Copy, Design, and Brand to transform your ideas into compelling and personalized messages, product experiences
- Generate hypotheses driven by data to improving marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
What you should have
- Minimum 4+ years experience in related growth, product, marketing, bizops, or related role
- Experience at a high growth software company required
- Proven experience executing growth initiatives to drive results
- Highly quantitative and data-driven. Comfortable with experimentation frameworks and analysis. SQL a plus
- Excellent written, oral, and social interpersonal skills across multiple audiences and methods
- Experience owning email programs highly desired
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.