Product Owner (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
riskmethods was recognized as a 2019 Top Employer to Work!
Build the worldwide largest Supply Chain Risk Network! Develop together with our customers the new product category of Supply Chain Risk Management!
If you are looking for a job in an agile work environment, flexibility and room to grow, riskmethods is the right place for you. For our Munich office we are looking for a motivated team player as our new Product Owner (m/f/d).
What you will do:
- As a product owner you will be developing products that defines industry standard for supply chain risk management and constantly offer innovative solutions to our customers.
- Be a responsible person for one part of riskmethods solution. Plan and execute roadmap, be involved in every stage of development for products under your ownership. Collaborate closely with our internal and external stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of our customer needs and product requirements to enhance the status-quo.
- Act as a product owner in one of our SCRUM teams and work closely with our Design, Development, Quality Management and Machine learning experts.
- Collaborate with product marketing and align product development with key stakeholders.
- Run user story mapping, backlog grooming and other product development related events.
- Create clearly defined tasks for the SCRUM team, fill and prioritize backlog and carefully plan every sprint to reach set objectives and goals on time.
- Contribute your own ideas to constantly improve our product.
What you should bring along:
- You have a bachelor degree in business administration, software development or related field.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in SCRUM teams as a product owner. You are recognized as a product owner at an advanced level and have a great understanding of User Experience and a proven background in User Research. Basic knowledge of software development is a plus.
- You come with a strong understanding of what drives a successful B2B product, but we also appreciate B2C Product Ownership experience.
- You have a strong customer focus and you can ensure at the same time that future decisions are in line with the product vision and company strategy.
- You are both assertive and empathic, have strong prioritization skills and are passionate about working with data.
- You are fluent in English, German would be a plus.
- Bonus point for us: You have a basic knowledge of supply chain risk management industry.
What we offer:
- Work at the front of product innovation together with highly motivated and skilled team.
- Attendance at professional conferences and trainings to stay up to date with the latest industry updates.
- Flat hierarchies uplifting your personal growth and professional development.
- Match with the SCRUM team that best aligns with your interests and where you will have the most impact.
- High flexibility regarding working times and home office.
- A well-structured onboarding.
- Work equipment of your choice.
- Subsidized German & English language courses.
- Urban Sports Club membership.
- Lunchit - the digital meal voucher.
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV.
About riskmethodsriskmethods provides our customers with a cloud-based supply chain risk management solution. Our innovative AI-driven service empowers businesses around the world to proactively identify, assess and mitigate risk in their supply chains to protect revenue and reputation. At riskmethods, we work cooperatively to ensure our customers’ success. We welcome new perspectives, insights and ideas and believe in our people. We offer a flexible working environment including the opportunity to work remote and support each “riskbuster” in achieving their personal goals and in making a difference. Our company values are to think big, get stuff done, hate waste and act respectfully. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for new “riskbusters” to drive our strong growth trajectory.
If you are not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we encourage you to talk to us. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, including your portfolio, potential start date as well as salary expectation. In case you have questions, feel free to get back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending an application form to riskmethods, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.