Senior Product Owner - Experimentation (m/f/x)
As a Senior Product Owner in our Experimentation squad you’ll join a cross-functional team who are optimising and facilitating experiments across the entire HelloFresh portfolio. We have a large focus on experimentation and you will be a focal point for many other Product teams who are looking to investigate user interaction and improve our user experience.
What you’ll do
- Promote and drive A/B testing culture among HelloFresh from planning, to execution, to analysis
- Design and improve the experimentation process
- Own the roadmap for experimentation; collect requests, define the roadmap quarterly, meet with key stakeholders
- Facilitate monthly workshops and learning sessions to help the business better understand experimentation
- Collaborate with a cross-functional squad and optimise our internal experimentation tool
What you’ll bring
- A history of hands-on experience with experimentation, A/B testing and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Experience of working as a Product Owner for an experimentation product or another internal tool
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills, to bring others on the journey with you
- A deep understanding of statistical analysis, some statistical modelling skills, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- Some experience with statistical analysis and experience in performing analysis with large datasets (SQL, R, Python ) and experience with relational databases
- Experience with Server side and Client side experimentation solution
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.