Associate Product Manager
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel site helping hundreds of millions monthly consumers to know better, book better and go better to reach the full potential of every trip.
The Associate Product Manager, Hospitality Solutions, will focus on Hotel & Restaurant Owners’ interactions with TripAdvisor throughout their entire lifecycle as a customer. This includes managing features that are focused both on business engagement with TripAdvisor as well as end-user consumers. As Product Owner, you'll influence the product strategy and roadmap, collaborate with Engineering to produce specifications that evolve the platform’s feature set for both internal and external customers, and work closely with engineering to ensure quality deliverables on-time.
TripAdvisor Hospitality Solutions Associate Product Managers work with teams of talented and passionate engineers, user researchers, and designers to build products that help hospitality providers to better understand and engage with potential customers, ultimately improving ROI and improving consumers TripAdvisor experience. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial individuals to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company, and want to be part of a top-tier team. This position is full time and based at our worldwide headquarters in Needham, MA.
- Develop requirements, specifications, and enhancements on products for hoteliers.
- Develop features that enhance consumers' experiences on TripAdvisor and maximize revenue.
- Live in the data, and believe the best way to democratize product decisions is querying the database for insights and building ad-hoc reports.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Lead cross-functional teams to establish milestones and manage development and QA efforts.
- Understand TripAdvisor’s evolving strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry.
- 1+ years of comparable internet product management experience, including both B2B and consumer product management.
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
- Drive to get things done -- you love to Ship and exhibit tenacity in solving complex problems, finding resources and making them available when needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively lead multiple projects at a time. Successfully able to meet deadlines.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor preferred.
- Passionate about travel.